Laptop Motherboard for Acer Aspire / TravelMate MS2180 motherboard MBTD201001
Details:Part Number: MBTD201001
|Aspire 3620 Series (Model MS2180)
||3623NWXMi (LX.AA60C.070, LX.AA60C.071)|
||3623WXCi (LX.AA605.061, LX.AA605.071, LX.AA605.072, LX.AA605.074, LX.AA605.075, LX.AA605.077, LX.AA605.080, LX.AA605.081, LX.AA60C.056, LX.AA60C.057, LX.AA60C.058)|
|3623WXMi (LX.AA605.029, LX.AA605.064, LX.AA605.065, LX.AA605.066, LX.AA605.067, LX.AA605.132)
|3624WXMi (LX.AA605.184, LX.AA605.188, LX.AA606.001)
||3628AWXCi (LX.AE905.114, LX.AE905.126)|
|Aspire 3640 Series (Model MS2180)
|Aspire 3670 Series (3670WXMi)
||Model MS2180 |
|Aspire 5540 Series (5542NWXC, 5542NWXCi, 5542NWXM, 5542NWXMi, 5542WXC, 5542WXCi, 5542WXM, 5542WXMi, 5543NWXCi, 5543NWXMi, 5543WXCi, 5543WXMi)
||Model MS2180 |
|Aspire 5550 Series (Model MS2180)
|Aspire 5560 Series (Model MS2180)
||5562WXMi (LX.ABA05.074, LX.ABA05.122, LX.ABA05.151, LX.ADR05.050)|
|Aspire 5590 Series (5593NWXMi, 5593WXMi, 5594NWXMi, 5594WXCi, 5594WXMi)
|TravelMate 2420 Series (Model MS2180)
|2423WXCi (LX.TB205.070, LX.TB205.077, LX.TB205.096, LX.TB206.050, LX.TB206.060, LX.TB206.061, LX.TB206.062, LX.TB206.064)
||2423WXMi (LX.TB205.031, LX.TB205.032, LX.TB205.043, LX.TB206.054, LX.TB206.056)|
||2424WXCi (LX.TB205.114, LX.TB205.130, LX.TB205.168)|
|2424WXMi (LX.TB205.182, LX.TB206.044)
||2428AWXCi (LX.TDJ05.008, LX.TDJ05.009, LX.TDJ05.014)|
|2428AWXMI (LX.TDJ05.020, LX.TDJ05.022)
||2428AWXMi (LX.TDJ05.035, LX.TDJ05.036, LX.TDJ05.121)|
|2428WXCi (LX.TB206.077, LX.TDJ06.046)
||TravelMate 2440 Series (Model MS2180)|
||2441WXMi (LX.TCZ05.049, LX.TCZ05.085, LX.TCZ05.086, LX.TCZ06.047)|
|TravelMate 2470 Series (Model MS2180)
||TravelMate 3240 Series (Model MS2180)|
|TravelMate 3250 Series (Model MS2180)
||3252WXMi (LX.TD206.007, LX.TD206.009)|
|TravelMate 3280 Series (Model MS2180)
||3282WXMi (LX.TBM06.051, LX.TBN06.030)|
|TravelMate 3290 Series (Model MS2180)|
Laptop Motherboard for Acer Aspire / TravelMate MS2180 motherboard MBTD201001 Warranty:
1. 100% Q.C. of Laptop Motherboard for Acer Aspire / TravelMate MS2180 motherboard MBTD201001, Tested all OK.
2. Guaranteed to Meet or Exceed Original Specifications.
3. Items are usually shipped within one business day of payment receipt.
4. Full 1 Year Warranty.
5. 30 Days Money Back.
6. Shipping Worldwide, Shipment may take up to 3-7 business days to arrive.
How To Replace The Laptop Motherboard for Acer Aspire / TravelMate MS2180 motherboard MBTD201001
1. Disconnect the power cable and remove the battery.
2. Turn the laptop over and place it upside-down on a flat surface.
3. Remove any screws that secure the optical drive and hard drive (see your
laptop's Owners Manual for locations) and set them aside.
4. Proceed to take all of the screws out of the base of the laptop. Loosen the
clips that hold the memory chips in place and lift out each memory module.
Often, the memory chips are located in the same area as the mini-PCI wireless
card. The memory chips will be about half the size of the mini-PCI card
Disconnect the antenna lead from the wireless card, if one is present. Release
the clips securing the card and remove it.
5. Open the processor access door, if there is one on the machine. If the
processor is removable, and one did not come with the new motherboard, remove it
and set it aside in a safe place.
6. Now check that all the base screws are removed and begin to open the case.
On certain models, the keyboard will need to be removed in order to open the
7. Draw a picture of the component locations before taking anything else apart.
This will help you to assemble the machine correctly after the job is done.
8. Disconnect any wires that are connected to the motherboard. Unplug any
cards, such as the video card, that are not built directly into the motherboard.
Locate the mounting screws for the motherboard and unscrew them.
9. Remove the old motherboard, mount the new unit and reassemble the parts in
10. Attach the power cable and boot up!